Saturday, July 19, 2014

“Farm Fresh Eggs” Vinyl Window Decor

First, I will apologize for the low quality photos. I used my cell phone (at night) to take the photos.
After a year of owning a Silhouette Cameo, I am finally venturing beyond cards and scrapbooking.

My current addiction is vinyl. I had learned about Expressions Vinyl from a friend and have been stocking up on colors for a couple of months now! My home will be vinyled out in the next couple of months. ;)

 I am blown away at how versatile vinyl is for projects. One of my favorite projects so far is this one.

I had purchased an old wooden window from my favorite local shop, Patina Home and Garden, a few months ago. I had purchased it with the intent to use it as a photo frame over our couch. Instead, I decided to create something for my dining area.

I started by cutting the vinyl pieces out with my Silhouette (the chicken file is available for purchase through my Etsy shop, Digital Designs by MRS.
MyLifeAHappyLifeBlog-190025
The hardest part for me with any project is alignment. It took a few rulers and a measuring tape to get this project close to being aligned. :)
MyLifeAHappyLifeBlog-193018
I love the way the final project turned out!
MyLifeAHappyLifeBlog-210943
It is nicely displayed just above our dining table.
MyLifeAHappyLifeBlog-212731 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment