Thursday, June 2, 2011

My New Cricut Station and Scrapbook Desk

I think I spend more time planning on scrapbooking and making room for it that I never really ever get around to doing it! This weekend, I was just mentioning to my husband that I wanted to find a new workspace for scrapbooking.

The issue was finding something that was space saving yet provided enough room to craft.

On Saturday, my neighbor across the street was having a garage sale. I never much pay attention to garage sales, but while driving by their house, I glanced through the window to find something that might work. We parked the car and strolled on over to the garage sale and found this secretary desk:

CricutStation

It was perfect! My scrapbook cabinets and shelves are all white and I wanted something white to match everything else and VOILA it was right across the street…and for only $25! :)

That cute desk now serves as my cricut station/crafting area.

I Christened it right away by getting started on my Easter scrapbook pages!

WOOT WOOT mama has a new crafting-only desk!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment