Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sewing Goodness–Free Pattern Websites

Every since the Singer Sewing Party (which, by the way I still have to share pictures from), I have been on a sewing kick. Not so much having time to sew, but finding patterns that I want to do in the near future.

I wanted to share some of my favorite sites and free patterns with you.

Here are some of my must-try patterns. Click on the picture to be taken to the website with the instructions to create the cool project.

These are all from the Martha Stewart Website Sewing Section. Gotta love Martha!

Smocked Sundress:

Elegant and Easy Dress

Reversible Purse

Baby Kimonos

DIY Shift Dress

And here are some of my favorite sewing websites to ogle over.

Grosgrain Fabulous – There is a Free Pattern Month section with awesome ideas.
Burda Style – they have a few free patterns in their download section
Pink Chalk Studio – CUTE CUTE patterns! Check out her One Yard Wonders Sew Along Section
Brassy Apple – There is a tutorial and free patterns section with TONS of ideas for every occasion
Smashed Peas and Carrots – This addictive blog has ideas for anything craft!

I am sure there are TONS of other great sewing blogs out here and if you know of any, please leave a comment with your favorite one!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment