Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
I have a friend that posts e-cards almost daily and this one I loved the most this week.

205355_489327141096622_4944558_n[1]

Another friend shared this yesterday

554984_10151122167694047_1324335180_n[1]


2. What is your favorite Olympic event?

It is definitely a tie between figure skating and gymnastics. Can’t get enough of either of those!

3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?

My 9 year old is in charge of feeding the dog, picking up dog poop, and taking the trash out to the curb on trash day.

The 6 year old is in charge of cleaning up his toys. That chore alone can take all day. ;)

4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?

I used to not say anything, but as of a few months ago when I began to get tired of horrible service, I started speaking with managers or calling toll free numbers. I do, however, wait until after the meal to ensure that my meal wasn’t somehow wiped on someone’s butt cheek while in the kitchen…ya, I watch Dateline! :)

5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)

Does a new home count as ONE frivolous item because if it does, I’ll take that. Smile

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment