Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Birchbox–My Favorite Box Yet!

My Birchbox came in yesterday and it was like my birthday all over again! Nothing like extending your birthday another week, right? Especially when you turn 21….again.

This month’s box was in collaboration with Glamour. I love the colors they used!

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (1 of 9)Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (2 of 9)

Don’t they pack it up so pretty???? I love getting these boxes every month!

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (3 of 9)

Birchbox has their own exclusive earbuds and they were included in this month’s box! My iPod is charging up right now so I can test these babies out today! :)

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (4 of 9)

The Tea Forte minteas had me intrigued. The flavor is Ginger Pear. I love pear, but the ginger part I wasn’t so thrilled about. As I sit here tasting one, it actually is not bad at all. The ginger flavor is pretty light. Considering the flavor combo, I had not expected a nice cool, refreshing feeling. I like it!

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (5 of 9)

I am a fan of Stila and already love their lip glaze so I was thrilled when I saw this in the box!

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (6 of 9)

I loved the packaging of this perfume, Juliette Has a Gun, but the scent is a bit strong for me. I prefer light, barely-there scents and as soon as I opened the sample tube, the scent permeated the room. Definitely too strong for my taste.

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (7 of 9)

Oily T-Zone be gone!!! These Green Tea Blotting Linens from Boscia do the job and help rid those nasty oily-spots. I like that the packet allows for easy dispensing (kind of like post-its Smile).

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (8 of 9)

I am looking forward to trying this Gloss Moderne High Gloss Masque today. My hair can definitely use some deep conditioning right now. ;)

Birchbox July Box - headphones, mints, lipgloss, perfume, hair gloss (9 of 9)

If you are interested in learning more about Birchbox, stop by their website! For only $10/month (that includes shipping!) you get a box full of sample (and not so sample) size goodies. I like that I can try out the products and if I like them I can purchase the full size and if I don’t like them, then I haven’t wasted money on a full size version! Smile

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment