Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet My New Sewing Buddy | Singer 150 Dress Form

Meet my new friend that will be helping me with sewing, Singer.
Singer 150 Dress Form - Sewing - My Life...A Happy Life (1 of 5)
She doesn’t really live up to her name because she hasn’t sang ONE song yet! ;)
But she sports this big ‘ol name tag on her.
Singer 150 Dress Form - Sewing - My Life...A Happy Life (5 of 5)
I think it is pretty cool that it has a hem thingy dingy, though I don’t quite yet know how to use it.
Singer 150 Dress Form - Sewing - My Life...A Happy Life (2 of 5)
I can even make her as tall as I am – which isn’t tall at all.
Singer 150 Dress Form - Sewing - My Life...A Happy Life (3 of 5)
I especially like that she is adjustable so I can customize her to my size and ensure that my projects will fit every time!
Singer 150 Dress Form - Sewing - My Life...A Happy Life (4 of 5)


I haven’t quite had a chance to use the dress form yet but I have been going through my patterns and fabric trying to figure out what I want to try to make!
I will be sure to share that project. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment