Monday, August 6, 2012

What I’ve Been Up To!

I was just realizing it has been a week since I last posted. For shame!

In my defense, though, it was a busy week last week.

With the boys back in school, I am focused on building MRS Photography in its new home of San Diego. I put the photography on hold while I focused on getting everyone settled in and now that everyone is, it was time to focus on what I love!

To start, I did a “model” call out in one a Facebook group that I am a part of.

I am SO beyond excited about the sessions and how ADORABLE these kids are that I want to share my favorites from last week!

San Diego Child Photography - Special Needs - Down Syndrome - Rohr Park, Bonita (5 of 9)

San Diego Child Photography - Mission Bay Park - Down Syndrome (7 of 10)

San Diego Child Photography - Old Poway Park - Down Syndrome (5 of 6)

San Diego Child Photography - Lindo Lake, Lakeside, CA - Down Syndrome (5 of 6)

I have always been fortunate to have jobs that I enjoy (well, except for one that ended up ending unpleasantly…but that’s another story and a unique experience), but nothing has been MORE rewarding and fulfilling than photography. Okay, other than motherhood, that is. Winking smile

Thank you for letting me share what I have been up to and I hope these beautiful kids brought a smile to your face. A smile is a good way to start a Monday, isn’t it? Smile

 

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment