Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Can I Get a “Woot Woot” Wednesday

Welcome to a new segment called “Can I get a “Woot Woot” Wednesday!

Each Wednesday, I will highlight my favorite thing for the week – weather it is a place, product, website or recipe, I will share it with you.

This week’s Woot Woot is my new toy - the Singer Stylist Serger Machine.

image

Right now this baby is on sale at Costco.

I wasn’t exactly sure WHY I needed it, but I sure as heck wanted it….so my hubby bought it for me and I LOVE it.

It came in last week and I have been a serging fool.

Before reading up on sergers a couple of weeks ago, I was convinced that they were only helpful for knit fabrics and making things like…well, sweats.  :)

Wow, I was wrong. This thing can be used for making tons of things! My first project, though not pretty so I won’t even show it to you, was a reusable snack bag for Cody. I plan on making another one so I will share that one with you when it is done.

If you own a serger, what are some of your favorite projects? I am looking for anything to make just so I can use this machine. :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment