Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teacher Gifts–End of School Year

Don’t you hate when the year flies by so quickly that you keep forgetting you have something to do?

Well, that was me yesterday when I realized I didn’t have teacher gifts and school ended TODAY.

My little one has 6 aids and one teacher so it took me awhile to come up with gifts without breaking the bank.

I decided on doing a Summer themed gift.

It included:

  • Summer themed mini-pails
  • Individual powdered drink mix (2 kinds)
  • Snapple frozen sorbet bars
  • Fudge pops
  • Sunscreen
  • Water Bottle

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (1 of 8)

I took the labels off the water bottles and attached home made ones that said “Have a great summer”.

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (2 of 8)

Next came all the other goodies.

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (3 of 8)

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (4 of 8)2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (5 of 8)

The gift was finished off with a custom card.

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (6 of 8)

I am SO very thankful for everything that Cody’s teacher has done for him and couldn’t figure out how to show my appreciation until I remember Kayce Jones Designs’ hand stamped jewelry! I had this created for his teacher. Simple, but I love it.

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (7 of 8)

This necklace was created for DJ’s teacher.

2012 End of School Year Teacher Gifts (8 of 8)

Have a great summer vacation with your kiddos!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment