Friday, June 1, 2012

Five Question Friday

I recently came across something called Five Question Friday and I thought it would be fun to participate.

If you are interested in participating, click on the below icon. :) Or feel free to share your answers in the comments.

1. What were you scared of as a kid?
I don’t think there was much that I was afraid of growing up. Oh, maybe snakes. I once came home from school and walked up to the front door to find a snake on the porch. I screamed and cried until the neighbor that my mom called over took the snake away.

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?
Oddly, yes. Hotel rooms are also the only place that I used to be able to watch scary movies in. Why, I don’t know. ;)

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
Um…easy…NKOTB!

4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
Neither. I get sunburned pretty easy so I prefer to not be outside. Now, if the beach was in Hawaii and I could chill in a cabana, then I’d say beach.

5. What is your favorite summer dish?
Hands down, fresh frozen pineapple. Nothing is more refreshing than chomping on a frozen pineapple spear when it is 100 degrees outside.


 

Iheartcomments Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment