Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Favorite Things

Since moving in February, I am on this kick of de-cluttering and/or organizing everything – my house, my computer, my brain, my life.

BUT there are some essential staples in my life that I will not get rid of any time soon. It got me thinking. Why not share what I love right now and it can be my Favorite Things post.

I wish I was Oprah and could jump out of the screen, point at you and yell “you get an iPad, you get a donut, you get a car!” Sorry, though, that’s not a-happenin’. :)

Without further ado, here is my ‘can’t live without or I might not make it through a day” list of the moment.

  1. Keurig Brewing System


    I love that when I wake up in the morning, this baby is waiting to pour me a big ‘ol cup of whatever the flavor of the day is.


    Keurig® Platinum Plus Brewing System
  2. Wolfgang Puck Hawaiian Hazelnut Coffee

    I love Hawaii, I love hazelnut. Put them together and YUM!

    Hawaiian Hazelnut Coffee
  3. Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing System

    I started using the Clarisonic about a year ago and it has really made a difference on my skin. I always thought hand washing with a cleanser was enough, but after doing that THEN using the Clarisonic, I found that there was still makeup residue left on my skin. No wonder I was breaking out like a love struck pubescent teenager!! Thanks to the Clarisonic, those days are gone! :)

    Clarisonic Classic available in Graphite Gray*, Pink and White

  4. Mango Tan Scrub from Sweetie Pea Creations

    When my good friend started selling these products, I decided to try them out because she was passionate about it and I was curious. I had not expected to absolutely LOVE these products! I will be doing a feature on the scrub and oil in a near future post. I will share why I love these products and there will be a giveaway. Stay tuned!!!!

    293626_10150333885826243_114227491242_8251271_78140163_n[1]
  5. Pinterest

    I know this is not exactly a product or something you can purchase in stores, but it is a daily addiction. I go here when I need some inspiration, am bored, need a craft idea or am trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

    image

What are some of your favorite things of the moment?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment