Thursday, April 12, 2012

Simple Birthday Card– Cupcake Birthday

For a dear friend’s recent birthday, I put together this quick card.

Here are the materials:

  • Floral papers from SEI’s Penelope’s Potpourri Kit
  • Cupcake Stamp from Close to My Heart’s Good Times Stamp Set
  • “Happy Birthday” from Close to My Heart’s Say It In Style Stamp Set
  • Heavenly Blue Ink pad from Close to My Heart
  • Black Ink pad from Close to My Heart
  • Pink chalk
  • Round corner punch from Stampin’ Up
  • Paper distresser tool from Close to My Heart
  • Baby Blue cardstock (cut to 5.5” x 8.5”)
  • White cardstock (cut to 1.5” x 1.5”)

BdayCard

  1. Fold the blue cardstock in half
  2. Cut the 1st patterned paper (5.25” x 4”) and glue on to the cardstock
  3. Cut the 2nd patterned paper (4.75’ x 3.5”) and glue on to the 1st patterned paper
  4. Stamp the image onto the white cardstock then color with chalk (or watercolors)
  5. Stamp greeting onto the blue cardstock and glue onto 2nd patterned paper
  6. Glue white cardstock to card

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment