Friday, April 6, 2012

The Dog Run–Good Eats in Chula Vista

My husband, boys and I are always willing to try new food places and had to try The Dog Run after passing it quite a few times and also after reading its great reviews on Yelp.

Since quite a number of the reviews were on the TJ Dog, I decided to try that one first. My husband and I also decided to share a plate of their delicious Bacon Ranch Nacho Cheese Fries (can you feel the pounds just transferring to you by osmosis as you read that name???).

HotDogRun

The TJ dog consisted of a bacon wrapped hot dog, grilled onions and green peppers, tomatoes, mayo, mustard and a hot sauce.  With its conglomeration of toppings, I wasn’t quite sure how it would taste, but figured that it was worth a taste.

Two words – YUMMY and FLAVORFUL!

Combined together the toppings work deliciously together. Again, YUMMY! I’m not a big fan of green peppers, but on this dog, I’ll eat ‘em!

The staff is customer service oriented and very nice. They periodically check in with you to see how you are doing and ask if your meal meats your expectations.

We will definitely be back for more!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment